SRP Annual Conference 2020
This year’s SRP AGM is being held in Margate and JCS
We will be showcasing our range of instruments, shielding, detectors and exhibiting our RMS30 gamma and neutron sensors which, as a smart device, is gaining some serious traction across the UK nuclear landscape.
This year we’ll also be demonstrating the BrightSpec MCA range, their new dedicated SiPM MCA and their bGamma, gamma spectroscopy software.
Visit us on Stand 27 to see a demo and bring along any questions.
We will also be exhibiting:
- Networked Radiation Monitoring Systems
- Gamma Dose-rate Monitors
- Installed Radiation Monitors
- Handheld Radiation Monitors
- Equipment Obsolescence & EOL Management
- Radiation Shielding Materials, Standard & Exotic