The RMS30 is a versatile, intelligent, dual channel monitor.
Flexibility underpins the operation of the RMS30 where sample time, counting period, alarm thresholds (per probe) can be defined by the operator.
The RMS30 can be portable (battery-powered) or mains-powered, bench or wall-mounted, have variable cable lengths for probes and even a remote alarm module to accommodate a multitude of measurement scenarios.
The design philosophy behind the instrument is to allow the operator to use a particular probe type (with single or dual channel measurements), or the flexibility to specify a different detector type. The RMS30 allows the operator to define how the probe data is displayed in real-time (sV/h, CPS or rem/h) and also how the data is then stored in the internal memory. All logged data can be accessed via USB to a PC where information is stored in a simple to manage spreadsheet.
The RMS30 is designed to accept a growing number of JCS designed probes and accessories, which will further extend how and where the instrument can be deployed.
Features at a glance
- Dual channel input
- Accepts a variety of JCS designed smart probes
- Recognises probe-type
- Supplies correct voltage to all system probes
- Network Capabilities
- User defined units: sV/h, CPS / rem/h
- Displays data (e.g. μSv/h) from 1 or 2 probes
- Display probe type & serial number on screen
- Logs data to internal memory for PC retrieval by USB
- User defined sample times
- User, supervisor & administrator modes
- User- defined alarm threshold per channel
- Internally alarm sounder
- Displays battery Life
- Displays/logs alarm events
We are pleased to announce that the RMS30 can now connect to an internal IT network infrastructure, allowing our customers to install the RMS30 and its probes in a strategic locations, while allowing an operator to remotely operate and view the RMS30 live data. This allows the RMS30 to become a simple, yet versatile Low Cost installed area radiation dose monitor with a variety of neutron, gamma and x-ray measurement capabilities.