Radiation Sensing & Measurement, A Special Radiation Detectors Event
JCS Nuclear Solutions is delighted to host a special detectors & MCA workshop with our partners Scionix and BrightSpec.
Dr Paul Schotanus has been designing and manufacturing specialist scintillation detectors for 40+ years, and his company, Scionix, is at the forefront of novel radiation detector design and development.
BrightSpec NV/SA is a young company based in Belgium;
“BrightSpec NV/SA is a young company based in Belgium, but comes with 30+ years of technical experience in designing and developing specialist MCA (multi-channel analysers) and software for spectrometry applications.”
This workshop will cover:
- Scintillation detector design and optimisation
- SiPm’s (silicone photomultipliers)
- New and emerging scintillator materials (CeBr3 & CLLBC)
- Developments in MCA technology
- New spectrometry software
- An opportunity to discuss your challenges and queries
Spaces are free but limited, Follow this link to register
7th March 2019
09:30 – 15:00
The Centre, Chadwick Place